Finding Your Place In the World: An Interview with Michael Gungor -Enneagram 5 (The Investigator) - Episode 7
Has anyone ever described you as an "information junkie" or as a loner? Do you believe "thoughts" are more reliable than "feelings?" Are you more comfortable observing rather than participating in life?
If so, you might be an Enneagram 5 (The Investigator)!
This week celebrated singer-songwriter, author, a member of the musical collective Gungor, and co-host of The Liturgists Podcast Michael Gungor takes Ian and Suzanne on a rare private tour through the labyrinth-like mind of an Enneagram 5 (The Investigator).
Listen as Michael explains:
- How Enneagram 5’s can't survive without setting aside time to be alone and refill.
- How 5's are often quite cynical, though they may not always express it.
- How 5's are so invested in their thoughts that they feel hurt when people disagree with them.
- How 5's don’t enjoy being the center of attention (no small challenge for a performer!)
- The joys of being the most observant number on the Enneagram.
If you think and see the world differently than others and sometimes worry you don’t have the inner resources to meet the demands of work and relationship (or know someone who does!), then this episode is for you! Even if you're not a 5 you'll enjoy listening to Michael describe how learning the Enneagram has helped him find his place in the world.