Understanding Your Need To Be Understood: An Interview with Don Chaffer - Enneagram 4 (The Romantic) - Episode 11
In our last program, we viewed politics and personality through the eyes of an Enneagram 4.
In this interview, Ian and Suzanne continue their exploration of the Enneagram 4 through the thoughts and stories of Don Chaffer, one of the singer/songwriters in the group Waterdeep. Also: producer, engineer, and, lately, musical theater composer/lyricist.
If you are a person who enjoys the unusual, the dramatic, and the textured side of life, then discover:
- Why you take such comfort in sad songs, movies, and stories.
- Why it's difficult for you to find your place in a room full of people.
- Why you have so many feelings in a day and it's hard to know which ones to pay attention to.
- Why you're frustrated when people misunderstand you.
- Why 4's enjoy long conversations in the Home Depot parking lot.
This episode is insightful, funny and it includes a live performance by Don of one of his original songs. You won't want to miss this one, regardless of your Enneagram number...Enjoy!
And, please join us next week as we interview caring parents of two small children who are both Enneagram 1's, as we explore the struggles and joy of sharing an Enneagram number and how it impacts their parenting.