Dealing With Your Need to Perform: A conversation with Darren Whitehead - Enneagram 3 (The Performer) - Episode 13
Do other people see you as a winner? Are they compelled to follow you and are you excited to lead? Do you wake up with a plan for the day and a full schedule? Then there's a good chance you are a THREE.
Then there is a good chance you may be an Enneagram 3!
This week on The Road Back To You, Ian and Suzanne interview Darren Whitehead an Australian husband, father, pastor, and author living in America, who happens to be a healthy, integrated Enneagram 3.
In their conversation you will learn:
- Why it's easy for you to connect with people.
- Why it's important for you to appear successful.
- Why you control the amount of information you share with others.
- Why you want people to know about your accomplishments.
- How failure can set you free when you learn that people don't love you for your success, they simply love you.
Our hope is that all Enneagram 3's listening will begin to balance their abundant energy with a recognition of the importance of being instead of doing.